First Public Blog


    This is my first (public, anyways.) new entry to a blog, originally made this blog out of interest. Didn't give much attention to it till now, might give more attention to it now who knows? Definitely not doing this solely for an assignment.

    My name is Séna (or Seàn, more preferred for the sake of simplicity.) I'm a 15-year-old kid and I've made this blog for the sake of compiling thoughts I've had for some time, and any thoughts I might have in the future. It will take a bit to adjust to blogger's GUI again because the last time I've used blogger was a long time ago.


    My interests include Manga / Comics, Music (I need to make an entire blog about that. I listen to A LOT of it in my free time. Trust me.), and a bit recently Ice Hockey. I am also open to any academic or religious discussions if you wish to engage in such discussions, it’s something I find enjoyable and can talk about for hours at a time and generally try to be informed of matters related to these discussions. I'm pretty nerdy for art as well. I love art, mostly Painting (Realistic, Semirealistic, Psychedelia.), sketching, and graffiti.

    I am religious, I am a Christian but not currently in any church due to my location and circumstance making it nearly impossible to attend church on a weekly basis. I have had a long interest in Eastern Orthodoxy and Catholicism. However I am baptized since birth (Oriental, not Eastern.) because of my interest in the former and because I was baptized one anyway. I enjoy talking about religion, not necessarily Christianity although that is my preference due to bias and my more detailed knowledge on it in comparison. I enjoy discussion on other religions and irreligion too. I dislike twitter-like debates, It haunts me that I'm banned from twitter lol.

    A bit on my interest in music though, that and my interest in the discussions I mentioned earlier are kinda the only thing I'll talk about on this specific post. I love listening to it. It's reached a point where I'm trying to learn Music Theory out of curiosity. Anyway, besides the point. My favourite genres of music include but are not limited to, Hard Rock, R&B / Hip Hop, Death Metal, Heavy Metal, Rock, Grunge, Indie, Alternative Rock, and Reggae. I enjoy listening to hymns but I won't consider them, as it isn't secular music and does not count. I enjoy Deathcore, Hard Rock, and Reggae the most. They're very amazing genres to me but if you've asked me 1 year ago what my favourite genres are I wouldn't really say anything I just said. Given that I was not interested enough to care and pick any. Some of my favourite artists nowadays are Måneskin, Kendrick Lamar, Chase Atlantic, Brent Faiyaz, Lorna Shore, Joji, $uicideboy$, Jimi Hendrix, and Doja Cat.

    I look forward to more blogs that are absolutely just nothing but me talking about whatever I want and whenever I feel like it. Why? Because that's the point of this blog, Welcome to this blog where I talk about whatever I want, whenever I feel like it. Anything from random thoughts, to reviews, and to what happened recently to me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking Bad - a review.